Did you know that the use of destructive and dangerous chemicals are no longer necessary to kill bed bugs? Bugs B Gone is proud to offer revolutionary Bed Bug Heat treatments; A process that is both a technological and ecological breakthrough in treating partial and entire structures for bed bugs. Whether you want a DIY partial treatment, or a whole structure professional heat application, Bugs B Gone has the heat solution for you!
How Heat Treatments Work
The science behind our heat treatments is plain and simple. This non-toxic, thermal pest control treatment works by raising the temperatures of an affected area to a level that is proven to kill bed bugs. Bed bugs are extremely susceptible to heat, and there is no place to hide when the entire room structure has been heated to lethal bed bug temperatures. The bed bugs will perish after just minutes of being exposed to the heated area.
The steps to a heat treatment are very simple.
- Increase temperatures of the affected area to 120-140 degrees.
- Hold this elevated temperature for 6-8 hours, monitoring the temperature and seal any areas where heat can escape the area
- After the treatment keep the room closed and sealed to allow it to cool slowly, furthering your heat exposure.
- After the room has cooled you can re-enter and perform and minor cleaning necessary to bring the room back to a usable condition. We recommend washing bedding and all linens and vacuuming the bed and floor areas.
The Advantages of Professionally Performed Heat Treatments
- Safe, Natural, Non-Toxic, and Eco-friendly
- Super Effective
- Works quickly without the need for multiple treatments for a single problem
- Saves money by reducing the number of treatments per bed bug sighting
- No need to replace or move mattresses and furniture
- Rooms are operational within hours after the treatment instead of days or months with traditional treatments.
If you have a bed bug problem give us a call today to schedule an inspection and treatment.