- Experienced bed bug professionals solve your bug problem quickly and effectively!
- Detailed inspections are performed to ensure that the entire infestation area is treated.
- Treat the whole room, not just the infested objects.
- All treatments are performed using the revolutionary Convectex heating system.
Are you worried about bed bugs at your home or business? Have family members or customers complained of mysterious bites? Are you looking for a fast and easy way to wake up from your bed bug nightmare?
Bugs B Gone has the bed bug solution that’s perfect for you! The Bugs B Gone heat treatments are the FASTEST, MOST EFFECTIVE, AND SAFEST way to get rid of any bed bug problem FOR GOOD. Re-occurring infestations are a thing of the past! Bugs B Gone heat treatments kill ALL of the bugs the FIRST TIME and will help you keep bugs away with the information and knowledge you need!
How Heat Treatments Work
The Bugs B Gone Heat treatments use a simple process that yields dramatic results. The Science behind these revolutionary treatments is simple; bed bugs hate heat! Bugs B Gone provides Convectex Bed Bug Heaters, which have been proven to be professional, high quality heaters by pest control companies around the country. The heaters work by raising the temperature in the affected area to a level that has been proven lethal to bed bugs and holding it until all the bugs have perished.
Simple 5 Step Process
- Prep the room. We will provide you with the information needed to prep the infected area for maximum heat effectiveness!
- The heaters are set up and the temperature in the room is raised to 120-140 degrees.
- The lethal temperature is held for a minimum of 6-8 hours and should be monitored regularly.
- After the required heat time the heaters are removed and the room remains closed to cool slowly and prolong the treatment time.
- The room can be re-entered and cleaned as soon as the temperatures have cooled.
The Advantages of Heat Treatments
- All Natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Safe and effective.
- Works quickly without the need for multiple treatments for a single problem.
- Saves money by reducing the number of treatments per bed bug sighting.
- No need to replace mattresses and furniture.
- Rooms are operational within hours after the treatment instead of days or months with traditional treatments.
Would you rather treat your bed bug issue yourself? Click here to find out if a DIY bed bug heat rental is right for you!